Friday, February 22, 2008



The weather prognosticator must have gotten his new dart board.. Looks like he hit the nail on the head with yesterday's forecast. There is about 3" of new snow outside and it's kind of pretty. I don't mind snow if it's new fallen and I don't have to drive in it. Mandy and John came home early this morning and reported roads were not very good. They were salted, but not plowed.. and they were greasy. Schools are on a 2 hr delay. Typical for winter.
The plans for the Science Center may have to go on hold for today. We shall see.
It's almost 9am and I've been up since 5:30.. I just heard the plow go by for the first time. Our road is the last one to be plowed when they are bad. I'm not complaining, I'm stating a fact given to us by someone a few years back who worked on the road crews in our township. He commented that when the plows came back our way, they had completed one circuit.
The forecast for today is 1-3" more snow.. with ice in between. Nightmare.

This morning I've made cinnamon rolls .. Wendell and I will be having eggs and cottage cheese for breakfast despite the temptation to just have the rolls instead. They smell and look sooooo good!

On to the day!


No comments: