Thursday, February 14, 2008

It's a brisk morning. 13 degrees with a promise of 34 today and no precip.. I knew you'd all want to know that bit of information.

It's Thursday.. that's office day. I'm ready mentally for the challenge. My list is 9 patients long, and I think it'll be a good one. I noticed the dumpsters outside the new office..Oh, boy!!! Lights were on inside the building. They have begun to remodel, and our new office is started!

Though I still require some pain meds for my back and occasionally now for my shoulders, I'm so improved with PT. I have my range of motion in my shoulders intact, and can lift a few things now without causing distress. I have to go slowly. Don't want to take any more giant steps backward.
I find most of my pain occurs in the morning, likely the result of sleeping on either side. And.. the virus seems to be gone too. AMEN.
I will see the orthopedic doc on Monday next week after my last PT visit. I think that will be the case. I'm doing well.

It's nearly 5:30am.. gotta get going here.
Pray for me today..and for my patients, that all would go smoothly without any unexpected reactions.
Remember Dave, Nicki, Barb, Aunt MaryJane, and Uncle Bob..
Sandi and Rick, Mac, Vince, Cory, and Wendell.
Our Valentines are traveling this week to visit us. Pray for good health and traveling mercy.
I know I'm not mentioning specifics with all these requests, but God knows the needs, and I just ask that you pray for each one. Don't forget to pray for your pastor and your congregation.
It seems by times that Satan and his minions are controlling everything in this world.. and I have to remind myself that this is not true.. It is God alone who is in control. He's alive and well and though evil seems to lurk at every corner, He will prevail. It is reason for JOY!

I thank the Lord for friends and family who know the power of prayer.

No comments: