Monday, February 18, 2008

Monday night matters...

I had a kind of slow start today. I wasn't feeling real well last evening, and never got to sleep till after 3am. I decided to just call and leave a message with Physical Therapy to cancel today's session, and try to pull myself together long enough to see the Orthopedic surgeon this afternoon.
It's been slow all day.. The good news is that I have pretty much a full range of motion in both shoulders and though I feel the pull, it's not what one would call 'painful'. So I'm putting PT on hold for now in order to save enough visits in case I have to have surgery this year yet.
According to the doctor, I can have an AC Resection done under the arthroscope, and recuperate 2-3 days with a sling. Sounds good to me, but I'm not sure I am ready for that yet. We'll play it by ear and when the time comes, have it done. At least I have some options.

It's been a TV day here. Tomorrow will be a little different. Right now, the gang is wall to wall again watching The Hobbit.



When I walked out to the kitchen, I was greeted by Elijah..He posed with a big smile for me and in one of the pictures I took,he waved at me. He's a keeper. Tonite he gave the VCR tapes a good going over.. examining them all and then tossing them into a pile. He's been quite content to sit in the little area created by his dad and siblings..

No comments: