Thursday, February 21, 2008


It's been a good day. All 5 patients did so very well and finished on time. How wonderful it was that I didn't have to stay around till 4:30pm as I normally do. Not that I normally mind.. I don't.
But today when I arrived at home, I knew the Valentines would be there...so I was anxious to get home as soon as possible.
I had to take a short nap before supper, and felt much better and able to finish the evening.
Gaylie helped me make supper.. and helped make the pie for dessert. It was a chocolate pie.
After supper several of us had a piece, but then when I went to put the remainder in the refrigerator, I dropped it and it went all over the floor! AWWWWW NUTS!

Well..
I taught Essie to play Skip-Bo and we played UNO too. She beat me at both.. Then I played War and Go Fish with Isaac, and what do you think? HE beat me too!

I'm tired tonite and my back is bothering me as it normally does after office. It's the concrete floors. .. and the fact that my back has been touchy all week.

WEATHER
It has begun to snow here.. very little is on the ground at the moment. I can wait.
The new forecast is calling for 2-3" tonite and 1-3 tomorrow with some freezing rain in between.. Not my favorite weather by a long shot!

I suppose this would be a good time to head on over to the bed and get myself geared up for sleep. I think I might just sleep in a little in the morning.

No comments: