Sunday, February 17, 2008



Get ready! The Valentines are on their way! How very wonderful it is to know that in a few hours we will be enjoying the company of our family from the eastern part of the state. AND.. tonite we shall enjoy Paul and Amy and family along with the Valentines for a spaghetti dinner and cake/ice cream in honor of Paul III's birthday which was yesterday.
Speaking of yesterday, Mandy and I had quite the day. She worked all night and then when I was up and running, we went shopping for supplies for the week. We have just a couple items to get yet, but those can wait for a little while.. no hurry.
Mandy made meatballs, I cleaned and then cleaned some more. I don't know where the energy came from, but I managed to stay on my feet for a long time. Today I'm paying for it with back pain and little sleep yet again. I'll hit the shower soon and be revived hopefully in time for church this morning. The fact that rain is in the forecast for today doesn't help matters.
Each time I sat down, I picked up Isaac's red, blue, and white afghan that I'm crocheting. It's vibrant and looking beautiful..(even if I do say so myself). I wanted a brighter red for it, but it's going to be just fine the way it is. The blue is like the color of the flag, and white is only for contrast, so there isn't a lot of it.. but it's a brilliant white also.
I just hope he likes it as much as I do.. I'm certain he will.

I am so thankful that Amy's leg is showing improvement. Amen. It's got to be nearly impossible to care for 5 children when one is incapacitated by ambulatory interruptions.. and I haven't been able to help much since I had the virus. Amy is one remarkable lady.
Keep praying for complete healing for her.

Pray for the Valentines as they travel here. It is a long trip with 4 little ones. They stopped over for the night last night at a motel after getting a late start. Pray for good health and safety.

Nicki will be traveling to Chicago again.. please uphold her with prayer.

Remember Dave, Uncle Bob and Aunt MaryJane too.

Thank the Lord for progress for Barb.. she actually took steps yesterday with a little assistance. Every day a little bit more ..

Remember Sandi too..she has a GI problem that is ongoing.

Keith had a fall yesterday.. pray for his recovery.. and thank the Lord he didn't break any bones.

It's now nearing 7am when I shall be moving toward the shower and getting ready for church. No ice today.. just rain. I'm hoping Wendell will be able to function normally so we can go.
Keep him in prayer too please.

The alarm just went off.. it's not daylight yet.. Have a super Sabbath day.

No comments: