Thursday, February 07, 2008


Yesterday was so overcast and then we had a super downpour that made me think perhaps an ark was in our future.. WOW! If it had been snow, we would have had 8 feet! Yike! Lake Blair, aka the low spot in the driveway, was overflowing and the wind made waves in it. I could see it from the front door. I had just gotten home from Butler. I had been on my way a little early for my 6 month appointment with my PCP when I got a call from the office and my appointment was canceled. So..... I stopped at Michael's and then JoAnn Fabrics for some yarn for an afghan for Isaac. I found something I liked at JAF, and bought it. That will be my crochet project for February. More on that as the afghan gets bigger.

I seemed to have some fever yet last night, so I sat down and watched a movie on the computer. Mandy loaned me a number of them, and I'm so glad my computer will let me watch them while I'm on my bed. I started the new afghan then, and it's about 10"x 16" right now.. I didn't measure.. I'm just guessing. This morning I'm feeling better again.

I also made bread last night and now we have 2 loaves, one braid for soup, and cinnamon rolls.
YUMMY!

Today is office day. It's 35 degrees right now and the Z's say the roads aren't bad............yet.
The high is predicted at 32.. go figure that one out. I think we are already at the high.
That means the water from yesterday and through the night will be freezing in spots at least and travel must be very cautiously undertaken.

As usual, I ask for prayer for my patients as they travel to the office and home after, and that none will have any reaction other than expected from their infusions. Also, I ask you to pray for accuracy for me.. in all aspects of the infusions. My assistant is out of town for 2 weeks, and the patient load is heavy for me.

I need to get moving here. Much to prepare this morning..
Have a great day my blogger friends..

No comments: