Wednesday, February 10, 2010

14* Wednesday afternoon

Boy.. it's still coming down.. we've had about 6+" now.. but our friends in MD have had it so much worse.
Negley's delivered our water today- amazing. The delivery man says the roads are a disaster and NOT to attempt going out unless there is an emergency. He says even Rt 8 is a mess. That's okay. We are snug here and not planning any outings for the moment.
Hot home made soup and grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch.. mmmmm

This computer crashed some time last night. I had a rough time this morning getting it to heal itself, but it did. I am in awe of this fact. I guess I should be thinking about a new computer along the way.. maybe this spring?
I wouldn't lose any files as I have Carbonite and it restores everything to new again on a crash. I don't even have to request it.. it does it automatically. Well worth the money and I highly recommend it!

No comments: