Monday, February 15, 2010

Sew.. what's new?

I decided to do a bit of sewing today.. I love these pins with the big yellow heads.. if I drop one, I can find it NOW.. even in a dark room.. HAH!

Here's my new pillow cases for my bed.. I love this springy pattern!!! Wish I'd bought more..

This fabric is for the guest room pillows.. I love the Americana look.. They will go well with our comforter..


It's been such a long time since I have sewn anything.. yesterday I mended with the machine.. hems and such... Today I'm being productive in a different way..



Asher's 1st Christmas blanket.. a bit late, but I'm trying.. I love the blue on the back.. it's double fleece and the satin binding is giving me grief, but I shall prevail! or else I will make it a non-bound blankie..





No comments: