Wednesday, February 10, 2010

cheering me up with photos

I needed something to make me smile... so I sorted through pictures from last year and this year too.. and some miscellaneous ones.. and I'm sharing.

Moving day into our new home Dec 21,2009.. it looks a lot different now..

Gimme an A ! That's for Annabelle.. she loved the cheerleader outfit I found in the closet.. Pink is for Annabelle too


Safe haven for Charlie's girls.. under the forsythia- it's gone now


Oh.. and how gorgeous the flowers were!!! Ahhhhhhhh



Daniel on the zipline.. brave




A family birthday party


Esther, Isaac, Elijah



Annabelle + chocolate


A hot day for a 40th wedding anniversary picnic


Gramma and David


my funny Valentines..


Papa and Asher have a talk



Gramma and Asher take a nap

Joyce

Wendy.. a few years ago. I think she has softened since then

Amanda

Paul... P2

Son in love Keith

Daughter in love, Amy


JJ, Jenn, Jennifer..Mrs Vulhop


me

Joyce

I like this one of Joyce too.. she's so beautiful






















1 comment:

Full of Grace said...

Nothing like pictures of the ones you love to cheer you up :)