Monday, February 15, 2010

post valentine day

Valentine Day is gone.. I think I agree with my cousin Annsley.. it's not a really worthwhile holiday and I would rather be loved all year long, not just on one day. I love the surprises of the day.. just surprise me next month too.. with a hug and a paper heart... eh?

Snow is coming.. 4-7" now.. by tomorrow. I wonder if I'll get to the office again this week.. I've never had this problem of drifting and so much snow our little Honda feels bogged. Yet.. I'll take her to the top of the hill today as soon as she thaws out on her own.. and tomorrow hope to walk the driveway to get to the office.. I need a winter replacement.

Spring is on it's way.. my stomach tells me so. Spring and fall, I have that GI thing .. and last night it was sooooo present. It means we are on our way.! Saturday when we went to the grocery store, they had hyacinths blooming and the scent was more than magnificent! If I could have afforded the extra $7.99 for one little pot, I would have bought 6 of them to remind me of spring..
Alas.. I'll have to wait for the real ones and the crocus in a few weeks.. just a few more weeks.. I can do this... I can hold out a little longer...
I think I can...... I think I can....

I think I better get lunch and get the little marshmallow out of the driveway and up on the hill ...

No comments: