Thursday, February 18, 2010

Here kitty kitty..... I guess when one feeds a homeless cat, it then becomes their property.. for evermore. Charlie was down to feed chickens and I asked if this was one of his cats.. no... not his..
I told him I'd name the cat if I knew what gender it was.. he says..'oh, it's a Tom".. and so, we now have a cat dubbed Thomas. If he decides to move on, that's fine with us. In the mean time, I'll put a little food out for him so he won't starve .. and he has been nesting either with the chickens or in the little storage building (in the hay).

We got out today. I think this is the first Wendell has been out in 2 weeks or more. Snow is melting.. but we have so much, who would know?
The trailer repair guy is to come tomorrow to fix a gap in the siding we noticed a few weeks back. I shoveled some this afternoon, but this is way more than I am capable of doing..
Time for supper..

1 comment:

Full of Grace said...

I like the name Thomas :) Glad you adopted him (or he adopted you!)