Monday, February 15, 2010

What's cookin'?

So, what's cookin' at YOUR house? I made this jello salad for the hubby on Sabbath.. it's his valentine treat.. sugar free and then topped with sf cool whip! Bananas in jello... such memories of my childhood..


Today I'm making him a sugar free cheesecake pie using cheesecake pudding... I should take out some stock in the Jello company. We tend to use a LOT!

A real favorite.. home made chicken barley soup with veggies.. yummo!



This is the black cat that has been surviving here under the chicken coop, I think.. or perhaps inside with the chickens?
I broke down and took it some warm milk, soup, and a slice of bread. I have no cat food since we have no cats other than the one seen here..
Check back later to see what else I've been up to.. teehee..



No comments: