Thursday, February 04, 2010

Good morning happy campers...er.. bloggers! It's a brisk 20* out there this morning, but the weatherperson says it's going to go up over the freezing mark to 35* today. YAY! I can feel spring coming. Of course, to actually GET to spring, one has to endure the tail end of winter. I thought it would NEVER end! Dealing with cold is one thing, but dealing with snow and ice is so much worse. (whine..whine.. Note to self: running out of whine)
I did see the sun shine yesterday.. enough that I practically needed sun glasses!! Woo Hoo for that !
Weather is always an issue here.. not that I can do anything about it. But I have to have somewhere to voice my stress.. so here it is. Tomorrow the weatherprognosticator says we are going to have in excess of 6" of the 4 letter white stuff between Friday and Saturday. If it could just be those 2 days that we were snowed in, I think I could deal with it.. and then my friend Sandi says THEY are anticipating 16" of snow on Friday, and they live way south of us in Maryland!
Charlie Brown puts it best... GOOD GRIEF!
The encouraging part of all this is that God promises changes in seasons on a regular schedule.. and so far, He has done so.. and I trust that He will continue until the day He returns to take us all home.
He is merciful in that each season is just long enough to appreciate the next one coming..
God is good.

No comments: