Sunday, November 02, 2008

ANYONE ELSE READ THIS?

Affidavit of Rev. Kweli Shuhubia 10 30 2008 1
UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
PHILIP J. BERG, ESQUIRE :
:
Plaintiff :
vs. :CIVIL ACTION NO: 08-cv- 04083
:
BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA, ET AL :
:
Defendants :
AFFIDAVIT OF REVEREND KWELI SHUHUBIA
I, Kweli Shuhubia am over the age of eighteen (18) and not a party to the within
action. If called to do so, I could and would competently testify under oath as follows
I am an ordained minister of the gospel of Jesus Christ and a native evangelist and
translator for the Anabaptist churches in Kenya. I am the official Swahili translator for
the annual Anabaptists Conference held each year in Africa, working with the American
bishops sitting upon the Continental Presbytery of the Anabaptists Churches of Africa. I
am fluent in Swahili and in English. I am a former teacher in Kenya, and travel
extensively in the ministries of the Anabaptists Churches of Africa throughout Kenya,
Uganda and the Sudan.
It is common knowledge throughout the Christian and Muslim communities in
Kenya that Barack Hussein Obama, Jr., the United States Presidential candidate, was
born in Mombosa Kenya. Senator Obama’s grandmother still resides in the village of
Alego-Kogello, approximately 37 miles from Kisumu City. On October 16, 2008 I went
to interview Ms. Sarah Obama at her home. Ms. Obama’s home was flooded with people
who were celebrating Senator Obama’s success story. Ms. Obama’s home was heavily
I\Obama\Obama, Affidavit of Rev. Kweli Shuhubia 10 30 2008 2
guarded by Kenya Police. Prior to the interview with Ms. Obama, I took pictures of Ms.
Obama, her grandson who was present and other family members.
During my interview of Sarah Obama; I called Bishop Ron McRae in the United
States from my mobile number. I advised Bishop McRae that I was present with Ms.
Obama in her home, and wished for him to speak with her. Bishop McRae informed me
he would call me right back, to avoid the international costs on my personal mobile
phone. Bishop McRae subsequently called me back; Bishop McRae requested permission
to electronically record his telephone conversations with Ms. Obama, to which I agreed.
Due to bad telephone connections Bishop McRae had to call me back three [3]
times, before we were able to continue our conversation. The telephone interview
conducted by Bishop McRae was conducted on loud speaker (speaker phone). During
the interview conversation, one of Ms. Obama’s grandsons’s and myself acted as Swahili
translators, and as Bishop McRae talked to and questioned Ms. Obama, we would
translate what Bishop McRae said to Ms. Obama in Swahili, and then we would translate
her Swahili responses to Bishop McRae in English. Ms. Obama can fluently speak
Swahili in her native dialect, but cannot read or write.
Bishop McRae asked Ms. Obama specifically, “Were you present when your
grandson Barack Obama was born in Kenya?” This was asked to her in translation twice,
and both times she specifically replied, “Yes”. It appeared Ms. Obama’s relatives and her
grandson, handling the translating,, had obviously been versed to counter such facts with
the purported information from the American news media that Obama was born in
Hawaii. Despite this, Ms. Sarah Hussein Obama was very adamant that her grandson,
Senator Barack Hussein Obama, was born in Kenya, and that she was present and
I\Obama\Obama, Affidavit of Rev. Kweli Shuhubia 10 30 2008 3
witnessed his birth in Kenya, not the United States. When Ms. Obama’s grandson
attempted to counter his grandmother’s clear responses to the question, verifying the birth
of Senator Obama in Kenya, Bishop McRae asked her grandson, how she could be
present at Barack Obama’s birth if the Senator was born in Hawaii, but the grandson
would not answer the question, instead he repeatedly tried to insert that, “No, No, No. He
was born in the United States!” But during the conversation, Ms. Sarah Hussein Obama
never changed her reply that she was in deed present when Senator Barack Obama was
born in Kenya. A copy of the Tape transcript is attached hereto as EXHIBIT “A”.
I left Kisumu City and traveled to Mombosa, Kenya. I interviewed personnel at
the hospital in which Senator Obama was born in Kenya. I then had meetings with the
Provincial Civil Registrar. I learned there were records of Ann Dunham giving birth to
Barack Hussein Obama, III in Mombosa, Kenya on August 4, 1961. I spoke directly with
an Official, the Principal Registrar, who openly confirmed the birthing records of Senator
Barack H. Obama, Jr. and his mother were present, however, the file on Barack H.
Obama, Jr. was classified and profiled. The Official explained Barack Hussein Obama,
Jr. birth in Kenya is top secret. I was further instructed to go to the Attorney General’s
Office and to the Minister in Charge of Immigration if I wanted further information
The above related facts are true and verifiable to the best of my personal
knowledge before God Almighty, whose I am and whom I serve.
I\Obama\Obama, Affidavit of Rev. Kweli Shuhubia 10 30 2008 4
I declare under the penalty of perjury of the laws of the United States, that the
foregoing is true and correct.
Dated: October 30, 2008
Kweli Shuhubia
John 3:30/
Philippians 3:19-21, 29, 30
I\Obama\Obama, Affidavit of Rev. Kweli Shuhubia 10 30 2008 5
EXHIBIT “A”
I\Obama\Obama, Affidavit of Rev. Kweli Shuhubia 10 30 2008 6
Transcript of Phone Conversation
With Kweli Shuhubia & Sarah Obama
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Time: 10:40 a.m.
NOTATION: Mr. Kirori called me first on October 16th at 10:33a.m. and advised that he
was with Sarah Hussein Obama and that she wanted to speak with me, but the connection
was lost. He called me right back at 10:35a.m. and I answered and asked him for
permission to record the conversation, which he granted me saying “yes”. I then turned
the recorder on and repeated the question, “Do I have permission to record you phone
conversation today, including the conversation with Obama’s grandmother?” Kweli
Shuhubia replied, “yes”. I then informed him that I would call him right back, so it would
not cots him money for the call.
I called back at 10:40a.m. and spoke with him and Ms. Sarah Hussein Obama for
10 minutes.
From AT&T Monthly Statement of Calls:
110 WED 10/15/2008 8:18PM 814-629-5423 BOSWELL PA 1 RM30 DT 0.00 0.00 0.00
111 THU 10/16/2008 10:33AM 254726477700
INCOMING
CL
1 RM30 DT 0.00 0.00 0.00
112 THU 10/16/2008 10:35AM 254726477700
INCOMING
CL
1 RM30 DT 0.00 0.00 0.00
113 THU 10/16/2008 10:40AM 254726477700 KENYA ** 15 RM30 DT 0.00 12.32 12.32
114 THU 10/16/2008 10:54AM 610-662-3005
BALACYNWY
PA
2 ESM1 DT M2MC 0.00 0.00 0.00
115 THU 10/16/2008 10:56AM 610-825-3134
CONSHOHCK
PA
10 RM30 DT 0.00 0.00 0.00
116 THU 10/16/2008 11:17AM 313-418-6959 DETROIT MI 1 RM30 DT 0.00 0.00 0.00
117 THU 10/16/2008 11:18AM 313-418-6959 DETROIT MI 16 RM30 DT 0.00 0.00 0.00
118 THU 10/16/2008 11:33AM 254726477700 KENYA ** 2 RM30 DT 0.00 1.76 1.76
119 THU 10/16/2008 12:37PM 254726477700 KENYA ** 2 RM30 DT 0.00 1.76 1.76
120 THU 10/16/2008 12:41PM 814-242-9409 VMAIL CL 1 RM30 DT VM 0.00 0.00 0.00
121 THU 10/16/2008 12:42PM 254726477700 KENYA ** 10 RM30 DT 0.00 8.80 8.80
Transcript:
Two Rings:
Kweli Shuhubia: Hello? [Back ground music]
Ron McRae: Brother Tom? [music] Brother Tom? This is Brother McRae.
Kweli Shuhubia: Yes.
Ron McRae: Okay. How are you today?
Kweli Shuhubia: Now. We are okay. How are you?
I\Obama\Obama, Affidavit of Rev. Kweli Shuhubia 10 30 2008 7
Ron McRae: I’m doing very well. You said you are there with, uh, Barack Obama’s
grandmother?
Kweli Shuhubia: Yes. I am just in the home now. She is right here. We’re, we’re waiting
to talk in a uh long conversation. And [unitelligible] a good family and she is ready to
talk.
Ron McRae: Good. She’s not there at the present?
Kweli Shuhubia: Yes. She’s here right now.
Ron McRae: Okay. Is it possible to speak to her?
Kweli Shuhubia: Yes. It is possible. I ah, along with her and her family, uh, you and me.
Ron McRae: Uh, is it possible for you to put her on the speaker phone and translate for
me?
Kweli Shuhubia: Yes! Yes! I will do that.
Ron McRae: Okay.
Kweli Shuhubia: Yes?
Ron McRae: Okay.
Kweli Shuhubia: Yes. Go ahead [speak to her in Swahili]
Sarah Obama: [Replies to him in Swahili]
Ron McRae: Ms. Obama?
Kweli Shuhubia: Yes go ahead.
Ron McRae: Mrs. Obama, my name is bishop Ron McRae.
Kweli Shuhubia: Ametaja bishop Ron McRae, Ron McRae. Go ahead.
Ron McRae: I am, I am the bishop of the Anabaptists Churches of North America.
Kweli Shuhubia: Yeye niaskofu Anabaptists makaisa.
Sarah Obama: Shikamooo! [Hello, good day].
Translator: Are you speaking English and , and we will tell her in Luo. Okay?
Ron McRae: Now give me that again. Explain it to me again.
Translator: It is welcome. She is very grateful for your interest.
Ron McRae: Okay. Thank you! Tell her I count it a great honor to speak to here since her
son Barack Obama is running for President of the United States.
I\Obama\Obama, Affidavit of Rev. Kweli Shuhubia 10 30 2008 8
Translator: Eh makasema yuko kiuu mgomba Obama kwa mwenyekiti America. Yah, she
says she is very helpful for got to you to please pray for Obama. She is asking you to pray
for him. For Obama.
Ron McRae: Yes Sir. Uh…Ms. Obama, you can rest assured that I am praying for your
son, for your grandson.
Translator: Yes. It is helpful also towards it is beginning to help.
Ron McRae: Okay.
Sarah Obama: [unitelligible from Ms. Obama because of room noise].
Translator: She says she is covet your prayers for he [unintelligible] her son.
Ron McRae: Okay. And tell her that I will be coming there in December and I would like
to come by and meet with her and pray with her.
Translator: Yes. Ye atakuwa mwezi Desemba.
Kweli Shuhubia: In December. He will come in December and he wants to come and talk
with you.
Sarah Obama: [unitelligible]
Translator: Oh she says you’re so encourage her. Your coming in December so you can
talk together with her.
Ron McRae: Amen. I am so thankful. Could I ask her, uh, about his, uh, his actual
birthplace? I would like to see hi actual birthplace when I, when I come to Kenya in
December. Uh, was she present when he was, was she present when he was born in
Kenya?
Translator to Sarah Obama: Alikuma zalima Obama [unintelligible].
Kweli Shuhubia: He is asking her, he wants to know something was ah she present when
he was born?
Translator: Yes. She says, “Yes she was! She was present when Obama was born.”
Ron McRae: Okay.

No comments: