Friday, November 21, 2008

What a lovely day... it's 24 degrees right now and the high is to be 25. Not too encouraging for those who will be outdoors today, but I'll go outside anyway.. perhaps take a stroll.
Nothing pending here... enjoying my morning coffee and the non stress of the day.
This situation doesn't happen too often, so I'm making the most of it. I will be working inside today.. just cleaning up at my leisure.
I do have one responsibility today, and that is putting the ham loaf in the oven for supper tonite. I hope I don't forget, but I don't think I will.
I am thankful for this respite. It gives me time to do the little things and catch up on some projects that have been waiting for months. I may even do some reading.. ah... the day is mine and I won't waste it.

No comments: