Thursday, November 20, 2008

Just got another winter advisory, but this one is more encouraging.. they have downgraded the coming storm to include only 2-4" rather than 6". I'm just as pleased as I can be. It can be painful to clean off one's car with 6" of snow or more... it's the law in PA.. you HAVE to have every speck of snow off your car before you take it on the road. It's really a good idea and didn't change anything for me as I always did clean it off totally before getting in. No wonder I like the compact cars!

I've been pretty tired this evening and will be heading for bed pretty quickly here. I think it was the exercise in the pool. I do love it and recommend it to everyone I meet.

I have accomplished everything I've set out to do this week, though there were some things I could have done if there wasn't the threat of snowy icy roads. I'm staying in. I have waited for this day for 9 months! I'll either spend Friday cleaning the bedroom or crocheting with a movie for entertainment.
Or perhaps I'll set a chair up so I can look out the living room window at the squirrels and the birds now that we have seed in the feeders. Question... where do the birds get water in the winter? I mean when it's icy cold and no thaws.. hmmmm

No comments: