Saturday, November 01, 2008

It's afternoon and I am faced with some minor difficulties. Asthma is back and it's making life miserable.
I started out feeling quite good... as long as I sat still and read my emails and talked on the phone to family and friends. But when I got up, the coughing started and I realized I was filled with gluck in my chest.. and was wheezing big time. Xopenex.. my inhaler.. I took a couple inhalations of it and I'm not wheezing as badly now.
My desire was to be lazy today, and apparently now I HAVE to be somewhat still to let this all settle. I had some plans however.. like taking the camera outdoors and snapping some pictures of my surroundings.. things are changing here. The maples have lost all their leaves, but the nut trees and oaks still have theirs albeit somewhat dirty yellow.
I was going to get some exercise walking the perimeter, but that isn't gonna happen today.
My camera says my batteries have died.. and I can't find any new ones to replace them..aacckk!
What a day!
Being that it's Saturday, I haven't had the radio on.. infomercials are NOT my bag. So
that leaves time for some relaxing and reading..

No comments: