Thursday, November 13, 2008

Give thanks to the Lord


Sometimes life looks dismal, but in all things we give thanks to the Lord who controls and permits all these things. Just when we think things couldn't possibly get any worse, they do.. but only in our eyes. God sees our world with a different view.. as he spins the brittle thread of our lives, he forms new patterns in his grand plans for us.
November is the month of Thanksgiving. We give thanks for all the wonderful things God supplies to us in our lives.. food, family, friends, and a lot more. Who would have thought that so many years ago when I tried to get into college to become a Spanish teacher, I'd have ended up in a totally different field and then marry my hubby, have 4 children, and today have 9 wonderful grandchildren...?.. AWESOME !!!! I thank the Lord for them all and for the plans He has for me.
God provides for our every need as the needs arise. He's proven that to me personally many times, and continues to do so. I'm so thankful for His love and care over me and over my family too.
What are you thankful for?

No comments: