Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Getting ready to travel


I've been a busy little cookie today.. like on roller skates! Tonite, I'm just a tired cookie.
Tomorrow is a busy day for us.
Today I went to town, dropped off a prescription for Wendell, washed the car, vacuumed it too.. and then got a little cash from the teller..stopped to get new wiper blades put on the car, filled the reservoir with Rainex for winter weather, and on to home where I washed all the car windows and cleaned it up a little more. 2 hampers of dirty laundry await my attention..to be put in the car for tomorrow.
There are a couple of purchases to be made, check in to see if I'm able to get my allergy shots yet, and then I'll be going to the Aquathritis class with my sister Jane.. followed by hopping into my car, gassing it up, and heading north and east to visit the Valentines over the weekend. We'll be back Monday.
While I'm taking the class at the YMCA, Wendell will be going to pick up his prescription and go to the library for a book on tape we can listen to while we are driving. It's a long trip for us.
We should be on our way around 4pm.

WHEW!!!! Makes me tired just thinking about it all..

No comments: