Thursday, November 20, 2008

GIVING THANKS


I really have so much for which to be thankful. I live in a warm and cozy home among family who cares for me, and I care for them also. I have healthy grandchildren and children. I am gainfully employed several days outside the home by a fantastic boss, and out of the many offers of employment I have had over the years for other doctors, God led me to this one. I have a church where I attend with a pastor who is excellent and preaches from the word of God faithfully.
I had believing parents who passed that on to me and my siblings.
I have the most wonderful friends whom I love dearly. I am blessed with abundance in everything I need.
No matter what the media says, I still live in the greatest nation in the world, and am protected by a strong military willing to fight and give everything they have for me, though we've never met personally. Though our freedoms are on the wane, I still have many and believe that God controls every facet of my life.
I am blessed.

No comments: