Tuesday, November 04, 2008


I am feeling a sense of calm and peace. I've checked the projected states and find that there are a lot of red areas in PA...looks like Butler County has gone with McCain/Palin. But in the state as a whole, only 30% of the vote is in.. so who knows what will happen.
As I scan the various states, there is a lot of red with only 8% of votes in and nationally 300,000 votes separate the candidates.. It's all very confusing at the moment. How anyone can make a projected win is beyond me. Polls are wrong.. manipulated.
As for the elections today, I lay this at Jesus feet and will acknowledge the choices that are made today. He controls even the elections. No matter what the results tomorrow morning, we remain strong in the Lord and will rely solely on Him.
Be of good cheer!

No comments: