Friday, November 28, 2008

Let me be among the first to wish you all a Merry Christmas.. I refuse to be politically correct..
Today is the day I choose to stay inside at home because it's Black Friday.. I don't like the crowds. Mandy and John went to Walmart at 4:30 this morning and tried it out. They got a couple things, but the crowds were soooooo huge.

After a lovely Thanksgiving day meal, we are back on target again today. I think we are okay. We had a planned "cheat" day, but we were, for the most part, very careful. Mandy's dilemma today was in putting on a pair of brand new jeans that she had purchased a while back, and they were hard to keep up.. You go, Mandy!!!!!!

Tomorrow is Saturday and I plan to do a ton of laundry. Sure wish we could do it here at home instead of carrying it in the car to a laundromat. I have to admit, the laundromat gets the clothes clean in 2 hours...and we are done, but the ease of being able to do it all day long with the option of cleaning elsewhere here while they wash/dry, is tempting.

It's quiet here tonite.. I'm thankful for that. I enjoy the peacefulness.

No comments: