Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Today is office day.. as per usual I'll ask for prayer for myself.. that my skills would be above par.. and for my patients that we would have no 'events'.
Prayer is effectual.. last week I had 21 patients in all and only one person had to be 'stuck' twice.

It's 27 degrees right now and the high is only predicted to be at 29.. so it's as warm as it's gonna get right now. UGH!!!! The travel advisory has me a bit in a tizzy.. I don't like icy snowy roads to drive on. If I didn't absolutely have to go, I wouldn't even go out today.
The advisory called for 2-4" by 10am today. So far we have about a half to one inch.. but even that much can be troublesome. I'll have to clean off my car this morning before I start out, and then I HAVE to get gas this morning.. the tank is at a quarter... I may get cancellations today due to cold and bad roads. Many of my patients aren't really local to Butler. Some come from up around I-80 where the snow will be a lot heavier.

I'm feeling a bit better this morning than yesterday. So much nausea and soreness and GI problems yesterday.. I'm pretty sure it was a bug. There is just the slightest bit of queasiness today.

We started the Zone diet yesterday. As anticipated, I may have to reduce my prescription to a '2' rather than a '3' due to the amount of food to be consumed. Wendell is a '4' and was still eating while we were cleaning up the table last evening. He's happy with the amounts.. He had steak on the grill, a side salad, peas, and grapes.
I have my lunch and snack packed this morning. If the reps buy lunch, I'll get a grilled chicken salad.. otherwise, I'm having ham slices and bread. My snack is 1/2 of a large apple and a cheese stick.

Time to get moving.. I don't have a lot of time to spare this morning since I have stops to make.

No comments: