Tuesday, June 06, 2006

AWESOME WONDER

"When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;
What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?
For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour."
Psalm 8: 3-5

I got home about midnight last night. One of the things I often do when I'm walking in toward the house is to look up into the sky and behold all the stars and the moon. It brings to mind this verse, and I'm in awe that our God has created it all and it is magnificent!

I'll be headed into the office in a little while to pick up my schedule for this Thursday. Then I'll be going up to the hospital or wherever to have my foot X-rayed. It's not too bad now.. seems to be on the mend and settling. The 2nd round of steroids settled it pretty well, but still, on the way to Maryland, it throbbed and ached..... so I suppose the best thing to do is have it X-rayed and make sure all is in order. Rick suggested some tarsal support, so yesterday I bought a pair of them and worked with them in my shoes all evening. Not bad.
Not bad this morning either. I'm walking less stiff-legged.

JJ brought some clean laundry to the hospital with her and we were able to make the switch from her car to mine at 2:30 before I went into work. Thank you, my dear.. I am grateful to you for helping me so often. It's a difficult task for me and you've relieved much of the stress.

Gotta get the day started.. keep praying and be thankful in all things!

No comments: