Tuesday, June 27, 2006

RAIN RAIN GO AWAY......

"Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love."
Ephesians 4:2

It's raining outside today. There is much to be thankful for today.. for the Valentines will be arriving here some time this afternoon. It'll be a fine and happy time this week. We are praying that the rain will stop for a few days so that the children can enjoy the outdoors and sunshine. We'd love to picnic too, and visit Grampa at Raccoon Park one day this week.

I am gainfully employed today- but I'm the 3rd secretary and am also praying that the hospital will be slow and not need me, so I've put my name in for downsizing. We'll see.
I'd like to have a day with my family.

Time is fleeting by this morning.. I need to get ready for work- at least be prepared in case they do need me.
Pray for us. Pray for good weather.

No comments: