Wednesday, June 28, 2006

MAKING PLANS

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the Lord," Jeremiah 29:11-14


These words from Jeremiah were true for Israel in the days of their captivity, but also for us today..
Good morning bloggers.. having computer problems here, but am hoping to keep going for a while yet.
The Valentines arrived last evening at our house. I was called in to work, but then came home about an hour after they'd arrived. We had a wonderful evening together. They are staying with Keith and JJ.
Today's plan is a trip to Raccoon Park where Wendell works. That's if it doesn't rain. If it rains, we'll be camped out here and hoping we can cook out tonite.
The sun is shining and the temperature is to be 82 today, so it does look favorable.
It rained so much yesterday the driveway was flooded badly. I had a notion to go out and take a picture to post with the caption "Big Blair Lake".
When I returned home last evening, the rain had ceased, and the lake had all but gone.
I'll be posting the poll results soon. It's a matter of making the computer cooperate long enough to do so.
Have a fabulous day everyone. I'll catch ya later...
Pray without ceasing- the Father hears you.

No comments: