Monday, June 12, 2006

LOVE

" Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." I Corinthians 13:4-7

Good morning Bloggers. It is to be cool and beautiful again today with a small chance of rain.
How grand. How was YOUR weekend?
I worked for 12 hours yesterday. I haven't done that for some time, but found that after the first 4 hours I longed to go home. I could have easily gone, we weren't that busy. But I remembered the tires for Wendell's car and asked God for the strength and stamina I needed and finished my 12 hours without any more hesitation. It's done and I'm no worse for wear.
In fact, I went to bed at 1am and woke up at 6am ready to start my day.

Wendell has gone to work and Mandy and John both will be working the daylight shift this week leaving me time by myself. I plan a lot of cleaning- we seem to get so far behind inside the house on weekends that I work. I get absolutely nothing done. Mandy and John have been planting flowers and have a lot to go yet. I love flowers but haven't been able to plant them for so very long. John has the grass mowed, but there is much to do yet.

I haven't seen my little Butler grandchildren for several weeks now and seem to be missing them. Their schedule is so busy much of the time. Perhaps we will be able to get together soon? I have brownies to make.. and several boxes of craft supplies from my friend Sandi.. I'm sure we can find something fun to do.. and take some pictures too!

Slow news day here from our house.. not much to blog.
Remember us prayerfully. Love one another.

2 comments:

Jthemilker said...

The little munchkins were at our house yesterday in search of craft supplies...

Jemit said...

TOO BAD THEY DIDN'T COME HERE.. BUT THEN I WAS ON MY 12 HOUR DAY..COULDN'T HAVE DONE MUCH. I HAVE SEVERAL BOXES OF CRAFT STUFF FROM SANDI.. AND EVEN MORE ..