Friday, June 30, 2006

CATCHING UP A LITTLE

"In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth". Genesis 1:1

It's Friday. The sun woke me up this morning- bright and just pleasant. Yippee.. I'm off this weekend!
The Valentines will be leaving early tomorrow morning. We haven't had enough time together, but we'll meet again this summer I hope. I believe tonite they are planning yet another get together here at our home. I will be gainfully employed at the hospital, so I said my 'good-byes' last evening before they left. We lit sparklers last night and a few little firecrackers. We'll be doing that again when the rest of the family gets together.

I must say that after all the struggling with this computer, JJ made a suggestion to me last evening and IT WORKED!!!!!! It was as simple as cleaning the mouse. What a difference. Thanks JJ.

Paul says Daniel is having knee pain and spent the night before in the ER. They are testing him for various things.. I cringe when I think of Lyme Disease or Rheumatoid Arthritis.. I would ask you to remember him with prayer. This could also be 'growing pain'. Whatever it is, I pray it will resolve quickly.
I'd ask for prayer also for another friend who is struggling with Shingles.. very painful and miserable.

Yesterday was Camera day. I gave JJ our digital camera and all the equipment to see if she could make it work on her computer. I'm hoping it will so we don't lose pictures.
Today is Meteor Day. I guess we are supposed to look to the heavens in the evening and see the 'natural fireworks'.

Gotta get started on the day. Have a great one, fellow bloggers..
Pray without ceasing.

No comments: