Monday, June 26, 2006

MORE ADMIRATION

Well, I just got to thinking about all the folks I admired, and thought I'd mention a few more..
My employer, Dr Mitra, for his patience, strength, and knowledge.
My Mom ranks high too for her perseverence through the many catastrophes in her lifetime and yet never losing her focus on the Lord.
I admire missionaries in general for their ability to pick up and move to another land or another area of the country to serve others as they serve God.
I admire the military servicemen who put themselves on the line for me daily- Courageous people. And those who fought in wars before to make our country strong.
And don't forget the firemen and police too..
I admire women who stay home and raise their families. I always wanted to do that, but was never able.
I admire gentleness in men, kind hearted, and tender. Men who are not ashamed or embarrassed to love their wives in public as well as at home. It warms my heart.
Okay..... on to other things.. Who do YOU admire?

No comments: