Thursday, June 22, 2006

A SOGGY DAY IN BUTLER



It's a soggy morning here in Butler. It's been raining all night.. thunder, lightning, and just , well..... soggy.
Wendell is aching so much today, he may not go to the park.




I'm sitting at my computer desk... the frogs /toads are having a joyous time outside my bedroom window. Such a chorus!!




Today is office day. I'm all ready with paperwork.. now, to just get myself going.
Wendell isn't the only one with aching from the weather. It will be a longer day today- I believe I have 9 patients to see.
Not much to report today.. not much happening at the moment.
Have a glorious day. Don't forget to pray for us...

"Peace to the brothers, and love with faith from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. Grace to all who love our Lord Jesus Christ with an undying love. "Ephesians 6:23-24

No comments: