Thursday, June 22, 2006

IT'S A GUY THING DAY

Well, isn't this interesting....
"While women tend to obsess and over-analyze everything, men take a different tack, reacting mindlessly to the world at large." I found this on the internet.. I wondered about 'guy things'..
I don't think it is true for all men..nor for all women.
I discovered a bunch of strange activities.. all with sexual connotations not suitable reading, so I'll just pass on those for the day.
Not without my own comments however.. Over the years, I have noted what makes Wendell's eyes shine.. the Big Butler Farm Show.. TRACTORS !!!!! TRUCK PULLS!!! ANTIQUE AUTOS!!! Now, these don't start my heart beating faster, but just mention them to Wendell, and he starts to salivate..
It's a guy thing.. obviously. He's had his share of 'boy toys' in the past. Now, he delights in his job at the park- playing with other peoples' toys.. tractors, etc..
Guys like to hunt.. not my idea of a great date.. but then, it too seems to be a 'guy thing'. Our daughters are all fishermen...er .. fisherwomen..
I suppose that's enough for one day on this dopey topic..

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I prefer the title..."fisher of fish"