Thursday, June 01, 2006

WEDNESDAY TO THURSDAY

Another hot one here in Hallstead. But we are cool with our Beauticontrol neck wraps we put in the freezer and then around our necks.. mmmmmmm nice!
Cory and Isaac have gone to school- Isaac is very aware that tomorrow is my last day here to visit and has already figured that he'll have to say good-bye tomorrow morning before school.
The week has gone by like a lightening bolt..
Yesterday Esther's preschool class had a fair. It was so cute.. The girls had so much fun. They served treats after and the children could just do what they liked including running through a spray of water from a hose. There was roller skating, biking , riding a mini roller coaster, the bouncers, just about anything you could imagine.. The girls had smiley faces painted on their knees and arms.
Esther finished her little bunny sewing project with me. She did a very good job.
Grilled chicken out on the gas grill last night and Esther and I made Broccoli salad. Wow! It was super delicious!
In the afternoon the girls and I watched the first of the Harry Potter movies and then in the evening, we all sat down to watch the new Narnia movie. I really prefer the old PBS one, but I guess if you hadn't seen that version, you wouldn't understand.
Today we are going to go to Anna's to get the Rose of Sharon bush we forgot earlier this week.
Tonite we'll try to video the T-Ball game again. Hope it's a cooler day than Tuesday.
I'll be heading to Maryland tomorrow afternoon. Seems like the week blew by so fast and the weekend will too, I'm certain.
I hear Gayle calling... Have a good day all..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like so much fun - wish I could have been there too!! Impatiently waiting for my visit!! ~sandi~