Saturday, July 22, 2006

ABOUT 100% HUMIDITY..

Another hot and soggy day..... It gets oppressive with the humidity so high... in fact, it seems to be drizzling rain again. Hmmmmmmm.. I'm not really complaining~ I'd rather this than ice and snow. But even Wendell is feeling the drag.. we both are sleepy today. It's the weather.
He's off today, but it's MY weekend to be gainfully employed, and so I will be doing so later this afternoon.
I got good news yesterday. One of the other secretaries has agreed to work for me on Aug 5- that's the annual IMM family reunion. I wanted to go, and left it all up to the Lord whether he'd provide the way for me. I was looking for someone to do so, but hated to ask anyone to work part of their weekend off. As things happened, another secretary approached me and asked to switch.. WOOHOO!!! Thank you Lord! So I will be attending after all. I have to update the family history again, and get it printed for the reunion. Lots to do yet.

Gotta get moving here.. I have to get something to eat and then finish getting ready for work. Have a fabulous day everyone.. Pray for us.. and Pray for our President, Mr Bush.

No comments: