Thursday, July 27, 2006

REMICADE DAY

" I urge, then, first of all, that requests, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for everyone-- for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. " I Timothy 2:1-2

Today would be Thursday, Remicade Day. My relief nurse is doing the office today which gives me a break. I can't remember when I had a Thursday at home to do what I wanted.
I am praying for productivity.

Last night we had grilled chicken salad for supper. You can't buy that at a restaurant like we make them at home. Mmmmmmmm Light and refreshing. (low calorie too!)

I may run out today to look for the clogs that the doctor suggested. He says no more regular slippers. Oh, well.... we'll see.
Gotta get moving here. Lots to do.

Pray for us. It's been hot and muggy about every day, and makes difficulty in breathing for Wendell. His energy is sapped every day when he comes home from work.
Pray for our leaders and persons in authority that they would turn from their wicked ways and ask God for guidance.
Pray for our pastor who faithfully leads us weekly with much preparation. Remember your own pastor too.

No comments: