Monday, July 10, 2006

SMILE DAY

Hey! Today is SMILE DAY !!! So turn up the corners of your mouth and S M I L E
at everyone you meet today.

I got home a bit early last evening. It was so quiet, and then I had something for supper that didn't agree with me. OUCH!

It is so beautiful today, but my aching joints and muscles tell me that rain is in the forecast, though I haven't seen the weather report yet.

JJ and I are planning to make a trip to NY this weekend.. a whirlwind visit to deliver the donations we've received for one of the Valentine's friends there who lost everything but the clothes on her back during recent flooding. We will be collecting the rest of the week and leave Friday. We have gotten together a carload of things, but there is much more promised this week.
I've asked someone to work for me, but haven't heard yet.. so keep that in prayer.. I need Friday off. It would mean I'd have to work another Sabbath possibly to relieve him if he works the day for me. Though that doesn't make me happy, God will provide where necessary.
We seem to have more than one could mail in a box, so the way to go is by personal delivery.
Well, that makes me SMILE.

Today I'm not gainfully employed, so I'll be working here around the house trying to clean up some. It's going to be a great day..
Pray for us and keep us in thought today.

No comments: