Tuesday, July 18, 2006

REMEMBERING

"But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may rejoice in you."
Psalm 5:11
As I see things, there is no other choice here but to be faithful and to trust the Lord in all facets of our lives.

Another hot day coming up.. muggy too. It tends to make joints ache like it does just before a rain. I thank the Lord that he put me in this century. I'm a wimp at the very base of me.. and dislike pain. He has provided Tylenol to ease my aching.
I was thinking this morning about all the things that didn't exist when I was a child.. but that were invented since my children were born. Hmmm.. It occurred to me that IBM produced the first computer disk the year my first child was born. Staggering thought. My mother mentioned one time about when they got electricity for the first time.. another staggering thought. We do take a lot for granted. I've always had running water and indoor bathroom facilities, but Mother remembered a time when she didn't. It wasn't common.
Enough ..
Have a great day and keep praying..

No comments: