Thursday, July 20, 2006

TIRED AND WEARY TOO


Yesterday I read JJ's blog and as I read how hard she's been working and the long hours she's been putting in lately.. I wondered how that all came about.. How could one get so tired?
And yet, today I feel the same way.. tired. weary.. and needing rest.





I haven't put in the hours she has, but enough for me and my aging body. I've been spending too much time here at the computer trying to 'fix' all the bugs that are causing me problems.. Today I fixed the printer actually. It ended up an installation problem, and once I discovered the error of my way, it was a 'piece of cake'. This past week I got the digital camera to cooperate too. For a while I couldn't upload anything.. It takes patience and a little bit of knowledge interspersed.
But I'm tired. I got up before 5am to get ready for work today at the office.. It was a little too early considering I'd been up all night with an aching back.
Sorry for all the whining.. I'll do better tomorrow. Pray for us.

"And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:19

No comments: