Monday, July 03, 2006

"But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:33-34

This computer is crashing. I don't know why I'm not more upset, except I know that God provides for me everything He wants me to have.

Wendell has gone to work today.. very sore yet. His topple off the porch on Friday has left him with a huge bruise on his belly. Perhaps he was hurt more than he let on.

Today is July 3rd.... it is also my Aunt Dorothy Stocker's birthday.. Happy birthday !!!!
I dare not try to post her picture here today at the risk of the computer shutting down, so I'll just tell you that she is the most beautiful woman.. inside and out.

Pray for us.. though troubles befall us, we will not be moved..

No comments: