Friday, July 21, 2006

DIFFICULT PROBLEM~SIMPLE ANSWER

"Then if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and I will forgive their sins and heal their land."
2Chronicles 7:14

We seem to really need this in our present day as we face WWIII or WWIV or whatever WW it is now. It's a simple answer to a difficult problem. And the only way.

It's quiet here today. I can't imagine what it would be like to live in the Middle East.. I tend to complain about the heat/humidity here too, but again, I can't imagine 100+ degrees as a regular diet. Our heat index hit 95 yesterday- hot. But the heat is one thing.. the humidity is another.. hard to breathe in such dense air.
Wendell is getting by at the park- they don't require him to do too much real physical activity in this weather.

Pray for us. Pray for our representatives in congress.... that they will acknowledge our saviour Jesus Christ as Lord of all... that they would bow before Him and our nation can begin healing.

No comments: