Wednesday, March 05, 2008

A bit chilly today.. but that's spring for you.. just getting started.. I noted 2, that's TWO big old red squirrels in the bird feeder today. Apparently our visitor from the other day told a friend.. it wouldn't be such a bad thing, but it's a BIRD feeder, and the squirrels have a voracious appetite.
Typical weather today.. chilly, windy, and perhaps a spitting of snow here and there. Nothing bad. Yesterday Lake Blair was full and overflowing into the front yard.. Huge!
I went out for some needed groceries- we were out of coffee creamer - for me, a major emergency, hehehehe
Today I plan to stay inside.. cozy, warm... and making a bazillion phone calls.. Tomorrow is office day and patients need reminded to come, meds need ordered from the pharmacy, and I need to make some other miscellaneous calls on top of that. Paperwork for office... etc
So it's going to be busy.
I'm off to get coffee and get some breakfast.. Have a great day bloggers..

No comments: