Monday, March 24, 2008

Looks like we aren't the only ones ailing around here.. Charlie was over tonite delivering some eggs.. like at least 2+dozen.. he says he got 30 eggs just today! Anyway, he sounds awful.. he sounds like we have the same bug. I have a doctor appointment tomorrow and will have him listen to my chest. My guess is bronchitis.. we'll see.
We didn't make it to church yesterday.. I was coughing so hard, sneezing, and drippy .. I figured no one would want me around them with this bug.. and then when Wendell got up he said he didn't feel well, but couldn't put his finger on why.. I noted his color wasn't real good.. so we stayed home.

Today, despite hacking, coughing, sneezing and making a nuisance of myself, we kept our eye appointments. I had made and changed these appointments 3 times and wasn't about to do it again. My eyes are fine. He says very little change, and not enough for new lenses.. All is well.
Wendell also has little change, but he wanted the new lenses because his eyes do bother him a lot. He also ordered a pair of reading glasses.
I like our eye doctor and he does a comprehensive exam that lasts 1 1/2 hrs.
I sure hope they have a good disinfectant that they wipe things down with after patients like me.
****
Be sure to check out JJ's blog for her contest...
***
I have added to my latest blog today. If you looked at it and saw the Imm family Coat of Arms in color, you have seen the latest... Imm History 101
It is about 3 pages long with the final page being the genealogy to my grandfather's generation.
Lots of pictures and documents you might find interesting..pictures of the Imm family Bible brought over on the ship from England, and the Imm family music box too.. still in excellent condition.
**

1 comment:

Jthemilker said...

I see that you have been busy. Good job. And hope you are ALL feeling better very soon. I think I shall go drink some Airborne now!