Saturday, March 29, 2008




It's a beautiful and bright morning. I'm up early and though my sleep wasn't particularly great, I feel somewhat refreshed. So far, so good.
I spent most of yesterday 'walking on eggs' around this asthma, hoping to NOT trigger any more events. Every time I'd start a coughing jag, I'd also rehearse "the number" in my head, and wonder if this was going to be the event that would force me into using it.



Not so good news for Wendell after his pulmonary function testing yesterday. The need for home oxygen has just been tested and is established. The good news is that there is such a thing as home o2, and our insurance hasn't given us any problem about covering such things in the past.



It is Saturday. I'm going to be doing a lot of resting today (so what else is new?) and hope to be controlled enough to be able to attend worship tomorrow.
Not much else happening here.. it's quiet, should be a sunny mid 40 degree day with little chance of precipitation.

No comments: