Thursday, March 13, 2008

Today office starts a little later than usual.. but it seems like I still woke up at 3am! Oh, NUTS!
It won't be a bad day I'm sure, but I'll be mighty tired at around 3pm when I finish up. I'll be heading home to finish loading up the car and pick up Wendell so we can get on our way to NY to visit the Valentines this weekend.. it's Eli's first birthday.
Since it's Thursday, and that is my office day, I want to ask for prayer for my patients.. pray for no unexpected events.. and for me, that my accuracy would be perfect.
While I'm at it, I'll also ask you all to pray for us as we start our long trip tonite..
Remember Sandi, Nicki, Dave, Barb and Aunt MaryJane too.. Uncle Bob is doing well and actually walked some distance on his 'new' legs. . for this, we can be thankful.

No comments: