Thursday, March 20, 2008


There is a full moon tonite.. the temperature is 32 and the sky is clear as a bell.
One can look outside and observe the spacious heavens that declare the glory
of the Lord..


Despite the chill in the air, spring arrived today.. and I couldn't be happier.
Soon the crocus will arise from their winter slumber, and then the daffodils..
Tulips, and the other flowers that make spring so beautiful..


Today was special in the office. I got a special spring treat.. a gift from my friends Rick and Sandi.. a beautiful basket of spring flowers that I can plant in a few weeks.. Oh, such a delight, and such wonderful friends.


Red tulip buds are hiding in the greenery in the back..with daffodil buds ready to burst forth, hyacinths, and then the bright african violet in front that has lots of pink blooms!
The girls in the office were so excited, and so was I !
Thank you ! Thank you ! Thank you!

No comments: