Thursday, March 06, 2008


Morning is a great time to pray. It's quiet and few interruptions occur then. It's a time when one can just have a more open mind without the problems of the day entering.
Today is office day. It seems like it came very quickly since the last.. I ask for prayer each Thursday for my patients and for myself. Today is such a day..
I ask you also to pray for Nicki, Dave, Barb, Sandi, and Uncle Bob and Aunt MaryJane.
I'm giving thanks today that Mac is now home from the hospital and recuperating at home.. and that Don's tests were good.
Wendell is feeling some better and I'm feeling stronger too.
Pray for our national leaders and the elections to come this year. Pray for peace in the world and at home in our nation too. Our economy is certainly an issue- pray God will provide his own with their needs daily. He does that anyway- what a glorious God we have. Give thanks to HIM for all he does and the mercy he shows to us.
Wars and rumors of war abound in this world. Jesus says to 'fear not' and he has overcome this world. We have a great future coming!
Thank you for upholding us with prayer

No comments: