Tuesday, July 03, 2007

BEAUTIFUL DAY IN WESTERN PA

It's chilly this morning.. 57 degrees right now. Isn't that silly? A few months ago I could complain about it being chilly at 37 degrees- now, THAT really was; but 57 chilly? Those high 80 degree days have my body confused.
It should get up to 79 today.. but the warmer weather (80s) should return tomorrow.
The really lovely part is that no rain is predicted for today.. though a little shower would be well received even so.

Today I'll be working on the table in the kitchen. It amazes me that I can clean it off, and within a day, it's loaded up again with "stuff".. it's a hot spot. I need to declutter the living room too. Another day of gainful employment is here. I keep hoping they will call me and say I'm downsized for the day. Ah.. I think... what I could do with a surprise day off ! But if things haven't changed from last night, there isn't much possibility. We were steadily busy last evening. I did 5 admissions.. and at least that many discharges. They just keep 'em coming. Beds don't get cold around there. I believe there are just 213 days to go now before I'm done at the hospital. Hot doggies!

I'm doing well physically since yesterday.. it was a good day. I'm praying today will be another one. I really need to get moving here and get the day started............. besides, my coffee cup is empty.

Pray for our nation- Satan is active in the world and threatens to destroy it. Be vigilant and pray- his time is limited, but the damages could be great.
Pray for those of our number who are struggling with health issues.
Pray for us.

No comments: