Thursday, July 12, 2007

HO HUM...

It's been a sort of quiet day today. I got up early..5am.. though I set my clock for 4am..I don't leave till 7:30, so it really didn't matter. I sure was tired ..and sore. Not from GMC, but that SI joint that is out of place and I don't have any more PT time to have someone slip it back where it belongs. Oh..woe is me...

I really had a very good day for the most part. This afternoon one of my patients said "I think I feel peculiar".. and I called for the doctor and the office manager right then. When they got there, we lowered her to the floor. She didn't go out, but was on her way to a good faint. A little smelling salts and she was pink in her cheeks again and ready to sit up. It wasn't the biologic, but just sitting for a long time in one small room without windows.. and she hadn't eaten much today. We soon helped her to her chair again and she finished the infusion without further incident. Makes the day a little interesting.. eh? And it could be why the SI is out of place.

Not much this evening.. I'm just weary and ready for bed.. I guess that is about it for now.
Have a wonderful evening..

No comments: