Thursday, July 19, 2007

I woke up at 4am.. it's office day today so I got up and found Wendell and Mandy both up.. hmmmm. If I had the chance, I'd be back to bed and sleeping till at least 8am. It's raining.. a steady drizzly rain.. soaking the ground with precious water to make the crops grow. It's wonderful.
I suspect it's been raining all night and Lake Blair will be full to overflowing.

Wendell was up because of his weepy eye. I didn't get a really close look, but it would appear that he has pink-eye. Now where did he get that? What a bummer.
Yesterday he was to get all the birthday packages mailed. It didn't happen.. he's supposed to do that today- it may not happen till tomorrow if he has eye problems. Sorry ..to everyone expecting a package.

As for me.. I seem to be coming out of my 'slump'.. thank you Lord for giving me a reprieve. I thought for a while I was losing my mind. I did spend the greater part of yesterday hunting for a specific set of papers that I HAD to have copied and in the mail. I was relieved to know that JJ had a copy and Keith made me an extra for my records. It's in the mail as of last evening. In the mean time, I tore apart the bedroom looking for it.. it should have been in the file cabinet. I found the right file folder there, but the papers I needed were missing.. thus, I figured they were in the bedroom somewhere, and we all know the bedroom is my flaming hot spot for months now. It was good in a way- I pulled out one huge trash bag of just "trash" and one of papers that have to be burned. I found 5 savings bonds among those papers. Wendell put them all in the locked box.
So, there is a lot of junk gone from the bedroom. It's not looking good, but better. I still have a long way to go.

I had better get my breakfast and ready to go.. time is of the essence. Pray for us.. for my patients today too.

No comments: