Saturday, July 28, 2007

SOGGY SATURDAY

Fer sure.. it's a soggy Saturday. It has been drizzling all night apparently. The garden is loving it! We need the water, so it's all good. It's 70 degrees this morning, but there is a promise of about 83 later today.. with more rain.
No complaints here. I can deal with it easily.
I'm not gainfully employed this weekend- HOORAY!! But there is much catching up to do. I'm so behind. I can get most of my routines done daily, but not much else.. so today, rather than play, I'm going to be home and cleaning up again.

Just 188 days left till I can be home for good. It may seem like a long time, but I watch the numbers go down one by one daily, and it is soooooo encouraging to me. That's about 6 months to go. Oh, I am so thrilled!!!!

Have a super day- remember to pray for us and often.

No comments: