Tuesday, July 17, 2007

MONDAY..

After finding out that I'd messed up Gayle's birth date.. I felt so horrible.. How could I be so dumb? I planned to NOT do anything more today that would be negative. I guess I did pretty well, though there were several things that made me wonder.. like the guy who nearly hit me in an intersection- I had the right of way and was going through.. he had to stop, but didn't. I got my car stopped before we collided.
Then I got to work, got a great parking spot and went in to my department. The first thing I always do is hunt for a specific chair that fits me better than others. It actually keeps my back from straining and hurting. I told my boss that when I leave in January, I want to take it with me as everyone else hates that chair and makes no bones about telling me so. It is gone.. I looked in all the usual spots, asked everyone I could find if they'd seen it.. and no one knows what happened to it. Even my boss and her assistant looked.. to no avail. I had to sit in one of the huge bulky uncomfortable chairs all evening. I was bummed. That's 2 chairs that have fit me well and have disappeared mysteriously. The first one was an ergonomically correct chair that I bought for my self and took in with permission from my boss. I had to be off for a while with a stroke, and when I got back, again no one knew what happened to my chair. There was a sale on office furniture - used and old.. I suspect that even though I wrote a note to the guy who was heading the sale, it was among those things sold. It has never resurfaced. It had no hospital identification on it, just my name on a strip of tape on the bottom. It is disturbing.
Well, today wasn't a complete bust- I did get a bonus check from my boss- not big, but nice to get when you aren't expecting it.
Oh.. and when I got ready to go to supper tonite, I decided I just HAD to know what my biorhythm chart revealed.. and as I'd guessed, I am right square in the middle of a triple low.. physically, emotionally, and I forget what the other thing is.. I'm not into biorhythms. I have to laugh at that.. the suggestion for me was to "lay low".. to not try anything new, don't start any projects that need any mental skills.. HAH! funny stuff. No wonder I kept thinking I needed to go back to bed and pull the covers over my head!
Well.. getting late here.. I need to rest my weary eyes and body.. so I'll just finish this now.
Enjoy Tuesday.. it's gotta be better than the last 2 days!

No comments: